Rockwell Collins will be showcasing innovations for cockpit, cabin, communications and connectivity at the International Air and Space Fair in Santiago, Chile
In an effort to continue growing its base of products and services in Latin America, Rockwell Collins will be showcasing its proven portfolio of cockpit, cabin and communications solutions at the International Air and Space Fair (FIDAE), April 3-8.
"The region's need to fight the transnational threats and protect their sovereignty continues to be a priority, and we're in a position to help our customers take that next step to transform how they fly, improve how they communicate and enhance the way they train while significantly reducing their life cycle costs," said Alan Prowse, vice president and managing director, Americas for Rockwell Collins.
Highlights for Rockwell Collins at FIDAE include:
- Announcing the appointment of new leadership for the Latin American region
- New contract with the Brazilian Air Force to upgrade avionics on inspection aircraft
- A new service contract to support avionics on Brazilian Army military helicopters
- Contract renewal of ARINCDirect™ Flight Support Services for a special transport group fleet in Brazil
FIDAE attendees are encouraged to visit the company exhibit at Stand 07 in Hall E and Stand 25 in the Brazilian Pavilion to learn more about Rockwell Collins products on display that include:
- Coalescence™ augmented mixed reality system: Merges the trainee's real-world view with a synthetic environment for a whole new way to effectively train in a seamless, enhanced mixed reality
- Virtual Avionics Procedures Trainer: Aircrew procedural training for C-130 and P-3 aircraft that uses actual aircraft avionics software
- Next-Generation Cockpit Display System with HeliSure™ flight situational awareness solutions: Helicopter upgrade platform system that enables crews to operate in tough, all-weather environments while increasing safety
- Ground and airborne communications products for assured, all-terrain, long range, high bandwidth capabilities
- Government Aviation Services: A comprehensive suite of flight support services that provide mission connectivity, cockpit connectivity and mission support services to meet the specific needs of government agencies
- FireStorm™: A combat proven modular targeting system with unrivaled accuracy, interoperable with virtually all coalition aircraft, field artillery systems and command-and-control center battle managers
- OXYJUMP™: An oxygen supply system for executing high altitude jump missions, enabling the user to focus on the mission at hand and not on his or her equipment